Capitol View is more than just a collection of buildings. Together with long-time partner Northwestern Mutual, Boyle is developing a 32-acre mixed-use urban district in the heart of Nashville. Capitol View is the realization of a new vision for the North Gulch and Nashville that includes:
- 1,100,000 square feet of office space, including the corporate offices of Lifeway and HCA subsidiaries HealthTrust, Parallon and Sarah Cannon
- 130,000 square feet of specialty retail and restaurants
- 2 hotels with 410 rooms
- 600 upscale multi-family apartment units
- an urban activity park and community space
- jogging and bike trails connected to the Nashville Greenway system
Capitol View will be a walkable, dynamic, urban district offering immediate access to downtown Nashville, The Gulch, Vanderbilt University, the new Sulphur Dell Baseball Stadium, Nashville Farmer’s Market, Germantown, New Salem and East Nashville.
Live your point of view in the heart of Nashville. Capitol View offers offices, retail shops, restaurants, upscale multi-family residential units, hotels and a 2.5-acre urban activity park that includes a dog park, playground, yoga lawn, and sand volleyball courts. The park is also a trailhead for the Nashville Greenway, connecting Capitol View to over 190 miles of biking and running trails throughout Davidson County.